Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

List Yourself #11-Let's Get Excited!!

List Yourself #11

Life can be a rollercoaster, can't it? 

One minute your chugging up hill, struggling the whole way and the next minute your coasting down, the wind in your face and butterflies in your stomach.

So today...let's focus on the EXCITING PART!



Here's my list:

* That moment, after the last push, when I heard each of my 3 kids cry for the first time

* The moment I crossed the finish line of my first half-marathon

* The First time I saw my husband...I can still tell you exactly what he was wearing and what he was doing

* The moment my husband got down on one knee in the middle of Steak N Shake (where we had our first date) and asked me to marry him

* The moment I finally let go of the anger over being adopted.

* Putting in my notice at my last job-the skies became the limits!

* Every time I get a new "like" on The Creative Life Studios Facebook page!

What about you?

What are some of your most amazingly, exciting, stupendously exhilarating moments?

I would love to hear about them! Leave me a comment!

Until next time creative friends...staying exciting...and stay creative!!

XOXO,

KERI 

No comments:

Post a Comment