Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Double Whammy Saturday: List Yourself #8 and a Guest Blog!

I am so excited today!

I have a DOUBLE bit of fun on The Creative Life Blog today!

First, I have the awesome privilege of being a guest blogger for Artsy Addicts.


Check out the Artsy Addicts Blog for much more about this project!!

List Yourself Saturday!!

I loved thinking about my childhood doing last week's list, so I thought we would spend a little more time there this week.


Here's my list!
Gumbo (I'm southern!)
Fried Catfish
Fried Pickles
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Popeye's Chicken
Chicken and Rice with Gravy (my mama's Sunday staple)
Fried Eggplant
Mama's Mac and Cheese
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Butterfinger Blizzard

Great...I've made myself hungry! LOL!

What about you? What makes your stomach growl just thinking about?

Leave your list in the comments!

Until next time my creative friends....

XOXO
KERI

1 comment:

  1. Okay I have to play with this list too. I love your art work! I found you today through Artsy Addicts! Anyway here's my list:
    Dilly Bars (Dairy Queen)
    Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich (Dairy Queen - not a running theme here with Dairy Queen just after soccer practice and games sometimes)
    Wyatt Cafeterias (Every Sunday daddy was a manager/supervisor)
    Spaghetti-O's with hot dogs
    Mom's goulash and meatloaf
    All nuts
    Fruit leather (what's now roll-ups)
    Bomb Pops from the ice cream truck
    Balogna sandwich with lettuce, onion and Cheetos
    Celery Peanut Butter Sticks
    Bananas with peanut butter

    Yep, makes me hungry too!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete