Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Special Guest-Broken Girl



I am honored today to be featured on the Broken Girl blog, sharing my story of brokenness and transformation.

For a long time, I worried about sharing my past because I was scared of being judged.

However, I am now at this point... My embarrassment is far less painful than the hurting and suffering of those who NEED to hear my story and those who choose to be judgmental...my story is not for them anyway.

My story is hard to read; even for me at times, but it is my story and it has a happy ending.

I hope you will hope over there and read, not only my story, but some of the other entries on the blog.

My friend, Keri Bullington and Jennifer Watson, have an amazing heart for the hurting.

God Bless and have an amazing day.

XOXO

KERI

No comments:

Post a Comment