Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Obsession!!

Lately...I have been OBSESSED with playing with mixed media on canvases!! It is so much fun just being free and trying random techniques until you get what you're looking for.

Some of you might remember my first piece I need last month, featuring Authentique's Curiosity Line.


After this piece, I came across another Authentique Line that I had forgotten I had...Celebrate!! I am in LOVE with the little couples that Authentique features on a lot of their papers.


Next up on my new found obsession is Glitz Design's Color Me Happy. Who doesn't LOVE their bright, fun colors and playful patterns and elements?


And lastly, another...more unusual collection from Glitz Design...Birthday Wishes designed by Glitz for Echo Park's Photo Freedom line. The colors are fantastic, with a mixture of vintage browns and charcoals with BRIGHT pinks, yellow and aquas.


This is the first time I've added some 3-D elements like Prima Flowers and a lace stamp by Teresa Collins that I stamped on a coffee filter, cut out and draped it so it looked like real lace.

I especially love the words on this on....ENJOY YOURSELF AND PAY THEM NO MIND. How true this should be for all of us! Do what you love...and ignore the those who don't support your dreams.

Until next time...keep dreaming and keep creating.

PS....Be watching in just 10 shorts days as I spend 4 fabulous days in the Summer Home of Creativity...Summer CHA 2013 from Las Vegas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment