Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Best Craft Blogger 2014 Contest!!

Hello Lifers!

AS many of you know, I had the AWESOME opportunity to attend Winter CHA in Anaheim, CA this past January (which..I still have not blogged about yet! LOL) 

While I was there, I was able to attend a blogger's networking event hosted by Prime Publishing. It was an awesome night of just meeting with manufacturers and getting to know other bloggers.

When we left...they issued us a challenge: What can you make from the manufactures you met tonight?

Winner gets crowned Best Craft Blogger 2014...oh and first prize is $1,000. :)

Sounds like a win-win, right?

I wanted to honor the companies sponsoring the contest, so I used about 85% of only their products (even though the rules said you had to use "at least one.")

Here's my project:


It includes hand-painted stenciled background and chevron heart and 3-D Burlap Flowers. 

For a complete tutorial (and of course to vote for me!) check out: FavCrafts Blogger Contest

Thanks in advance for your vote!!

XOXO,
KERI

No comments:

Post a Comment