Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Double Down Thursday...WHAT?!

Hello Lifers!

Well...this has never happened before, but I am on 2 BLOGS ON THE SAME DAY!

WHAT THE WHAT?!

Here's a little info on both...be sure to click through links for more info and photos!

SUSAN K. WECKESSER

It's my day over on the Susan K. Weckesser Blog!!

Today, I am sharing this great project featuring Susan's Whimsical Paper and Heidi Swapp's Memory Files.


You can check out the full details over at Susan's Blog: My Sweet Earth,

BELLA CRAFTS QUARTERLY

For those of you not familiar with Bella Crafts Quarterly it is a quarterly online craft publication that is completely FREE!! Yes...FREE! Want it printed? The lovely ladies of Bella Crafts will print it and ship it for just the cost of printing and postage. 

Today, I have the honor of being a guest blogger on their blog.

I am sharing this amazingly thrifty spring wreath that I made for $15...including spray paint!


Check it out here-Bella Crafts Quarterly Blog-for a complete tutorial and price breakdown!


Enjoy!!

XOXO,
KERI

No comments:

Post a Comment