Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Create Your Happy Day!!

Hello Lifers!!

Happy 2014...how is the new year treating your so far?

I had hoped to blog a little earlier than 15 days into the new year, but between snow days and traveling to Anaheim for CHA it's been a little crazy around here.

CHA Anaheim was this past week (January 10th-14th) and I can't WAIT to share all of the things I learned and amazing things I saw. Look for that post coming soon (probably in 2 parts...it was THAT good!)

While I was away, it was my turn over on the Susan K. Weckesser Blog, My Sweet Earth.

I hope this little card inspires you to "Create Your Happy Day!!"



For Full Details, head on over!


Until next time...make your creativity a choice...not an after thought.

XOXO,

KERI

No comments:

Post a Comment