Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

NEW Team and NEW List (#3-A Girl Can Dream)

Yesterday I got some uh-MAZING news...DRUM ROLL....
I've been selected to join an amazing group of creative women as a guest designer for Susan K Weckesser! 

If you don't know who she is, she is an amazing mixed-media artist who also designers her own line of products for companies like Unity Stamp. 

Look...here's my name!!
Eeekkk!!! I'm so excited and up for the challenge!

Now...are you ready to list with me?

Since I am in such a happy mood, let's do a fun list today!

We all like pretty shiny things, but if you're anything like me...I'll talk myself out of just about anything. Call me frugal...thrifty...or just plain cheap. :)

So let's dream a little today:

Here's my list:
* The Audi Jason Statham drives in "The Transporter."
* A Silhoutte Cameo
* An interior decorator to make my house "Souther Living" worthy. 
* A trip to Paris, London, and Australia 
* A NEW IPhone Filled with new music (and a lot if storage!)
* Unlimited Concert tickets
* A personal hair and make-up person!!
* A ridiculously expensive pair of stilletos 
* Nothing but 7 for all Mankind Jeans

I'm cheap...I know it. :) So I most likely will never own most of this list, but a girl can dream can't she? Lol

Until next time my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment