Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Life is messy....Bible Journal about it.

Good Morning Creatives!

How are you doing on this beautiful Sunday? Here in Arkansas it's super chilly with a chance for snow. BBBRRRR.

Today, I am up on The Crafter's Workshop blog with Part 2 of my "How to use a TCW Stencil to make your own stamp."

Did you miss Part 1?

You can see the full article here: How to Make Your Own Stamp with TCW Stencils.

And the complete Snapguide right here!


Check out How to Use a TCW Stencil to Make Your Own Stamp by Keri Sallee on Snapguide.

For Part 2, I wanted to use my new stamp in a Bible Journaling piece. I used the verse 2 Samuel 22:30 that says "With my God I can jump over any wall." 


I wanted to show the messy life can be with my design, but the scripture is the supports the thought that no matter how messy life gets....with God we can "Leap over walls."

Here is a closeup of the stamp we carved in Part 1. 


Head on over to The Crafter's Workshop Blog for more details AND a complete video!


Leave me some love! I would love to see your stamps and your bible journaling pages!

XOXO,
Keri Sallee


1 comment:

  1. Wow - so interesting Keri. Your journal page is wonderful. j

    ReplyDelete