Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

What's been going on at Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft (C) ?

Playing a little catch up again!

I'm not sure if I announced it here, but I was accepted as a Guest Designer for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft (C)---YAY!

So far I have had the opportunity to make 3 posts for them.

My first was on February 15th and featured an art journal piece:

Check out more here: "See the World"

My second was on March 5th and featured an art journaling card: 


Check out more here: "Just Be You"

Lastly, I posted a little something new on April 3rd. I am working on my face drawing, so I wanted to pair that with the new medium of Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils. Still working on both, but here is what I came up with: 


You can see "in progress" pics and read more details here: "Time Fuels Passion"

So there you go...that's what's been going at Faber Castell! I have 4 more posts as a guest designer, so I am excited to play and challenge myself even more!

XOXO,
KERI



No comments:

Post a Comment