Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What's up 2015?!?!

Happy New year!!

Are you having a great year? :)

For the last few years, the beginning of a new year has brought one of my all time favorite experiences: The Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show!!

It is held each January in Anaheim, California and I have had the total privilege the last few years to be able to attend.

Alas...this year I will not be...BUT...I do have the AWESOME privilege of having 7 projects featured in the Graphic 45 Booth!

Since the week leading up to CHA is notorious for sneak peeks, G45 has been showing some new collections, one of which I got to make a project with.

And let me tell you...it is DROOL WORTHY (the collection...not my project...OK...it's pretty good too! LOL)

The collection is called "Artisan Style" and it is all about the romantic era of the 1920s and Art Deco style.

G45 showed off this picture yesterday on their blog: 


I used a vintage 7Gypsies Cathedral Window Chipboard album of my base and cut my flowers with Tim Holtz "Tattered Florals" die for Sizzix. 

Here's a few pics you didn't see on the G45 blog!



There will be more pics to come and to see the full "Artisan Style" collection, check out the Graphic 45: Sneak Peek Artisan Style

XOXO,
KERI




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and congrats to you!!! I would love to attend CHA someday!!

    ReplyDelete