Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Blog-cation is Over!!!

Good Morning Lifers!

Have you missed me? I'm just gonna keep it real...I was feeling a little overwhelmed with projects, blog posts, design team stuff, PTO responsibilities, and life in general. So I decided to take a little blog-cation and relax a bit (as much as a crafty mom of three can at the end of the school year! LOL)

Wanna know what you missed?

Check this out (stick with me...it's a little long, but there's a lot of pictures!)

Family Life 

The Glamper

If you've never heard of Glamping...it's basically camping for those of use who like pretty things. :)

My hubby and I recently bought a pop-up camper and decided it needed a little love. The '93 decor of light mauve and country blue just didn't work for us. LOL.

Here's a few "in progress" shots.

Love that faux wood? Ya...me either.  Crisp white it is. 


Primer on...ready for the gleaming new white. 


These are the fabrics I chose! The blue/white stripe will be our new curtains and the others will be accent pillows. Loving the bright nautical look!


We're still trying to decide on a name. 

We are planning a trip in just a few weeks with my sister and her family and I want our campers to be "twins." I'm thinking something cute like Betty and Veronica or Starlight and Starbright. I can't wait to share the progress and the finished product. 

Tiny Dancer's Debut Recital

My youngest, Khloe, made her stage debut for tap and ballet and...she was FABULOUS and just plain adorable. :)





Date with my soon to be Middle Schooler

This handsome little guy was my date to see X-Men: Days of Future Past. Tomorrow is his last day of 4th Grade and he will be moving on up to middle school next year. 


Starting the Outdoor Fun Early

We are enjoying the great outdoors (ok...our back patio.)

Hubby is seriously enjoying his hot dog. :) 


And it's never too early to learn to take a good selfie. 




Fun and Field Day!!!

Water Slide Inflatables, Fire Truck, outdoor fun and friends...can't ask for much more.





Fun Hikes with my little. 

With just a few days left before the big kids get out of school, taking every opportunity to spend time with my little one on one.



My BEAUTIFUL niece graduates High School.

When I met her, she was only 4 years old...now look at her! So proud of the amazing woman she is becoming.




Hottie Hubby!!

I got to celebrate 1 more year with my hubby. It's been a rough year for us and it has really made me feel even more blessed to do life with him.

 Our anniversary fell on my niece's graduation, so we had a great dinner at this restaurant in Springfield, MO called Metropolitan Farmer. It's so cool...everything is locally grown and super yummy.



Creative Life

Graphic 45

While I was away, a total scrappy dream came true!



Yup....I made the Graphic 45 2014 Design Team.

EEEKKK....SQUEEE....FREAK OUT MODE!!!

I am so excited and I'm not even sure if it has fully sunk in. 

In case you missed my audition projects back in March, you can see them here: Graphic 45 2014 Design Team Audition . 

You would not believe the generosity of Graphic 45 is to their design team. I made a little video when I opened my first box.




Box #2 arrived yesterday (YES! Box #2!) so I will be making another video soon to show off those goodies. 

The Crafter's Workshop

The Crafter's Workshop has always been one of my favorite stencils so when they had their first ever design team call, I had to jump on it!

I didn't make the design team (a little sad), but I DID make their Guest Design Team (BIG HAPPY!)

You can see all the other fabulous artist who made the cut here: The Crafter's Workshop Design Team Announcement

Want to see one of my favorite submitted projects?


Here are the amazing stencils I get to play with. I can't wait!!


Tattered Tangles 

I had the chance to be featured on the Tattered Angels blog using their new Tattered Tangles life of Zentangled-inspired paper and ephemera.

I had so much fun playing with this!

Here is a sneak peek:



For full details and more projects, check out the Tattered Angels Blog: "On My Way" Layout by Keri Sallee

So that has been the last 6 weeks! I'm excited to be back on the blog wagon and I can't wait to take you along on more of the journey of my Creative Life.

XOXO,
KERI

1 comment:

  1. Keri, love your pieces over on G45. They sure take care of their designers :) Revisiting that sick shoe! Mama mia :D It's gonna be a good year over at the 45, I can see it already. Congrats again, can't wait to see what you pull out of your hat next!

    What great pics of awesome family fun. Time does fly, one minute they're toddlers and the next they're graduating

    Oh, new follower too, I need to se what you're cooking lady ;)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete