Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Creative Life and Authentique Paper

Hi Lifers!

Today I am super excited to be joining with one of my favorite paper companies, Authentique Paper.

I have loved them since I first laid eyes on them and last October when their social media person asked if I would like to be a Guest Designer, I of course jumped on it! I had a blast working with their Halloween line.

Then at CHA this past January they asked if I would again, I was so excited, especially when they asked me to use their new Classique:Elegant line.

Want a sneak peek?



Want more?

Hope on over to Authentique's Blog for more pictures, details and more projects featuring 
Classique: Elegant. 

Thanks for stopping by and remember...make your art intentional...not an afterthought. 

XOXO,
KERI

2 comments: