Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

What's Your One Little Word for 2013?

New Year...New Me...

Well...it's been a while since I've been here, but that is all about to change!!

This year, I am participating with a lot of you in ONE LITTLE WORD!



I have decided that 2013 is going to be my year to rise above fears of failure and pursue...with passion...NEW things.

My first NEW thing for 2013 is....
I am VERY excited to announce that I will be launching my own teaching company called The Creative Life Studios!

You can contact me at thecreativelifestudios@gmail.com to schedule me in your studio or store!!

I am excited to be constantly trying new techniques, tricks and projects that I will share here on The Creative Life Blog.

More details to come from the Studio...until then my friends...get caught being creative!!

2 comments: